It's Thursday night and I'm just sitting here with my honey and my monster hanging out. They are watching Bedtime Stories (great movie, I highly recommend it) while I freak out just a little more about the baby coming on Monday. I'm really excited. Mostly because I am so ready to have this little guy out! I've been waking up sick and having trouble getting comfortable at night. Blechh! Anyway, I'm kinda bummed because Mike has AT all through next week so he won't be able to be there. Blake and Aubrie are going out of town for someone's reception and won't be back till Tuesday (I think) so they won't be there. My nieces are going up to Strawberry and everyone else will come by later after he's born. Which is fine, because I don't want 30 people standing outside the window watching the c-section. But I was kinda hoping Blake and Mike would be able to be around. Ah well.
All I have to do is finish washing all of the new baby's clothes and bedding and put everything away. I'm very excited. But really tired. No matter how much sleep I get, I am ALWAYS tired. Harley, of course, has plenty of energy to run around and wreak havoc all day. I don't know what I'm going to do with a toddler and an infant. This should be an adventure.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment