Thursday, July 8, 2010

Wonderful

Yesterday, my husband and I and our two little boys were sealed together forever in the Mt. Timpanogos temple. I could not, in my wildest dreams, have imagined how beautiful and special that moment would be. I was so nervous about when our boys came to join us because (as if I need to tell most of you) my boys are rarely ever quiet, lol. Just the thought of one of them screaming through something so important terrified me. However, I had nothing to fear. Our little angels were brought in, held by our mothers and were silent. Harley just stared at Hayden, never taking his eyes off him. Hayden stared at his Daddy and I just couldn't help but cry. People had tried to prepare me for it, but there is nothing like the realization in that moment, that you are a family and will be together for all eternity. I love my husband, Jared, and our two beautiful children. I am so grateful and proud to be a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints and for the opportunity and privilege I have to be sealed to my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment