Monday, October 25, 2010

Sad Day

Sir Toddrick Forciea  
My mom called me today and informed me that my brother's dog, Todd, had died last night. They think it was a stroke. Todd had been with our family since my brother turned 8. The Primary President of our ward at the time had a female dog that had puppies and told my parents they could pick one out for Zach for his birthday. Well, Zach and I went over to her house to look at them and Todd came right up to Zach as if to say, "You're my person." My parents hadn't told Zach we were getting one, it was a surprise for his birthday. My older sister and I took turns carrying Todd to our house on Zach's birthday and such love for an animal I have never seen on a person's face like I saw on my brother's. He was a good dog and I will really miss him.

No comments:

Post a Comment