Saturday, November 6, 2010

Party

Jared's birthday is not for a couple of days, but since his new schedule for work keeps him away Sun-Wed and Thursdays, we had a party tonight! Silly us, we didn't take any pictures, but we had a lot of fun and for once, I had dinner ready ON TIME!!! Woohoo! And all the party guests were ON TIME!!! More woohoo! We had yummy lasagna (made by me), a yummy salad (made by Blake&Aubrie) and SUPER yummy garlic/cheese bread for dinner with 3 kinds of lemonade and coffee cake. Jared got some cool shirts, Scarface, B&N gift card and some candy. All in all a good night. :D

On another note, I went to my best friend's bridal shower this morning with my mom and gave her our present. :D A really cute nightie for the honeymoon. I can't believe she is getting married in 4 1/2 weeks! She looks so happy and you can see how good they are together in the first  minutes of talking to them. I am so happy for her!

No comments:

Post a Comment