Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Reminiscing

I was looking through all my pictures...which is a lot...and I am amazed at how long it's been since Jared and I first started dating. I mean, it's just gone by so fast. So, I thought I would post some pictures to show our progress.

December 2004
Obviously, Prom 2005
Day after Prom, Haircut courtesy
of Uncle James ;)


Our Engagement Pictures
Fall 2006
Our Wedding Day
July 7, 2007
May 3, 2008
November 2008
(I was pregnant with Hayden here)
Our First Family Photo
2009
December 2009
September 2010
 I just can't believe how far we have come in just 6 short years. If you had told me when I was 16, that I would be married to a wonderful man and have two beautiful, rambunctious little boys by the time I was 22, I would have thought you were crazy. Yet here I am. And I couldn't be happier. I am so grateful for my husband and my children. I am grateful for my family and my friends. I hope you all are as lucky as I am. Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

  1. Love the 6th picture, you look so cute prego. So jealous, if only I had that picture baby bump when I was pregnant withany of my kids :)
    Love the last picture too, such a cute family

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really? I hate that picture of me pregnant. I'm so puffy! My pregnancy with Harley I was really puffy. My pregnancy with Hayden I was a lot more active and healthy so I looked cuter. But thanks, anyway, lol. I love the last picture, too. It's my favorite family picture of us so far. I think you looked cute with both your pregnancies!

    ReplyDelete