Sunday, February 6, 2011

Superbowl 45

Now, normally I could not give one rip about a football game. However, when the Packers are in the Superbowl I make an exception and show amazing interest in the game. It was actually a lot of fun. For those of you who are unaware, my dad was born and raised in Wisconsin. Our family is a 100% cheesehead family :D We got together (minus my oldest sister and her family due to sickness) and had a ton of good food and good fun. What made it even better is that the Packers won, woohoo! Ok, I won't rub it in for any of you who rooted for the Steelers. Both teams played really well. Anyway, I have a few pictures to share.

Super yummy food!
Everybody watching the beginning of the game.
All tuckered out after the game *-* So cute!
 We had a lot of fun hanging out and watching the game together.

My tribute to the Packers!

No comments:

Post a Comment