Monday, September 22, 2008
Best Husband Ever
Ok, so I have the best husband ever. He has basically moved us by himself. He has had help, but a lot of it has been done by him. I've been taking care of Harley and trying to get some of this mess cleaned up at my parents house. Which is a job in and of itself. However, Jared is my hero. He doesn't complain a lot and he doesn't get mad at me. He just does what he needs to do and I am so grateful that I found him and that he fell as much in love with me as I did with him. He is my most favorite person in the world as well as my best friend. He takes care of me. He spends his every last dime on me and our son. He makes sure that we are always taken care of. He makes sure we have clothes and food and a roof over our head no matter what. He is the best man I've ever met and I love him now more than ever
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment