I am sooooooooooo tired! I didn't get nearly enough sleep last night. But who does get enough sleep?
Anyway, I am really excited for next Spring/Summer to get here because my awesome Uncle George and his wife are supposed to be coming for a visit and I haven't seen my auntie in about 3 years or so. My uncle came out for the wedding, but it's always too long in between visits, no matter what.
Not to mention that by next summer, Mike and Blake will be back. Yay! Excitingness. (Yes, that is a word.) It'll be cool to see Blake after 2 years. Wow, I can't even believe that it's been 2 years already! It seems like just yesterday he was leaving and we were getting married, finding out we were having a baby and now Harley is 4 1/2 months old! Time really does just fly right by us. I think we all need to stop and take some time to look around every once in a while.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



that's so NOT a word!!
ReplyDelete