And I never thought I'd get to use that word in real life :D (I don't care if anyone thinks it's spelled wrong, it's my way.)
So, between my almost 7 month old, finishing my cookbook and reading the twilight series again (I'm on Eclipse) I have no time to do anything else. It's really quite frustrating. However, I am determined to get this cookbook finished. I have already been working on it for...over a year and I really don't want to be working on it a year from now. It should be done soon, I just really want to get some more family recipes in there...hint hint.
Harley is finally up on his hands and knees and is crawling around like you wouldn't believe. He is so fast! He also really wants to eat grown-up food. He is always trying to steal my sandwich or cereal, whatever I happen to be eating at the moment. He mostly likes to chew on remotes, one of the things his daddy tries to keep away from him the most. lol. Figures, the kid's a little gadget monster. He likes the tv, gaming controllers, laptops, cell phones...the list is almost endless. I can't wait until he's walking around, but at the same time I know he's going to be on a leash until he's 6. lol. I used to not like the idea of a leash, but I'm growing quite fond of it as I see screaming children running for their lives in the mall or store while their parents are screaming and running after them. lol. Not something I'm looking forward to. But he is the cutest little guy in the world. His big, toothless grin and his ability to burp and/or fart at the most silent moment in any movie...ahh, boys.
I'm not exactly looking forward to Christmas this year. I love Christmas. I'ts my favorite holiday. I just wish things weren't so tight. But it's like that everywhere, so it's not like we're getting picked on or anything. Everyone's hurting. It really sucks. But, it makes you more grateful for the things you do have. And I really am grateful. Grateful for my family, my new family, my friends (the little I have), my beautiful baby boy, my amazing husband and for the health of all those mentioned. I am so grateful for my little brothers-in-law and for the laughter they bring and the sweetness (when they're not yelling at each other ;D). I am also grateful for my sister and her family, and my baby brother who have kept me somewhat sane and comforted during the hard times and who have given us a place to go when we needed to relax and wind down. I am most grateful for my husband who does what he can to brighten my day no matter how horrible his has been. He is an amazing man and I hope that I do the same for him. He is a great husband and an even better father. I really believe that he is my soul mate and I love him more than anything in the world.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment