This week went by so fast. I just wasn't expecting that. I was expecting it to drag by slowly and painfully. But, alas, here is the awesomeness that is the weekend. Anybody catching on that I'm really excited about the weekend? I am. Really, really excited.
I have had the worst nausea, acid reflux, heartburn, cravings...everything. This pregnancy is a lot different than Harley's. Except I have had a huge sweet tooth this time. Not to mention the meat. I am craving meat all the time. Especially whoppers from, duh Burger King. Single or double. Or a double stacker. Mmm...I'm just making myself hungry now, lol. I'm also starting to get into that whole nesting thing. I didn't get into that last time. I want to clean everything and it's really hard to do that when you feel nauseous and tired all the time. This pregnancy is really weird.
So, I was introduced to Mamma Mia the movie by my niece earlier this week. I borrowed it from her and watched it with Vicky and Monica tonight. I just love it! It is hilarious! We laughed a lot. After the movie, I wanted Oatmeal Cookie Dough. I rarely ever make cookies, only dough. Lol, I love oatmeal cookie dough! It is my favorite. But Monica made some cookies out of it. : ( But she left me a bunch of dough. Awesome!
Sometimes, I can't believe where my train of thought takes me, lol.
All done!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment