So today we happened to have enough money for me to get my hair cut! Yay! ...That's so sad...Anyway, I got it cut really short, but I LOVE IT!!! It's sooooo cute! Then, Vicky and I went to Walmart to check out hair colors because she wanted to dye her hair. So I, very foolishly, I mentioned to her that I there was a color I always wanted to try, but was too chicken to. She bought it for me! We dyed our hair together and we both look fabulous *sing song voice*! For inquiring minds, my hair is now burgundy brown. It's super cute. And Vicky's is light brown. It was a lot of fun.
After that, Monica showed Vicky and I a few hair tips. Yeah, I know nothing about doing much with my hair. But, that's ok, I like doing my hair the way I do. Anywho, I love my hair. It's great!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment