Sunday, February 1, 2009

Exhausted

I am soooooooooooooooooooooo exhausted! I can't sleep at night and all I can think about is sleep during the day. Hence, I am up at 12:22 exactly. And I have to get up at 6 to go babysit when all I want to do is stay in bed with my husband and my baby. 2 more weeks and I can. Don't get me wrong, I really love my nieces and nephew and I would do anything for my sister and brother-in-law. But I am so exhausted. I would not advise anyone to accidentally get pregnant 6 months after having a baby via c-section. No, no I wouldn't. A c-section for one is just a huge shock to your system all on its own. Then, pregnancy is exhausting all on its own. Put those together and you have a dazzling combination. However, put a pretty much toddling baby on top of all that...wow, am I an idiot. lol. Definitely going for an IUD next time. Ugh! Now, to put the cherry on top of the chocolate syrup on top of the whipped cream on top of the ice cream...add an 11 year old and a 7 month old baby to all of that and I really am an idiot. I stay up late so I can spend time with my husband and my baby, but then I have to get up so early to go babysit that I am exhausted by the time I get home and can barely spend time with them anyway. My life is one big circle.
I am very happy for Jared that he will be starting school ne...wow, this month. hehe. I forget it's February. (Why is there a superfluous 'r' in the middle of that word? Hardly anyone includes it. Sidenote: Monica, for once, superfluous really is a word, though I may have misspelled it.) Jared will be working on his 1 year certificate in Mechanics so he can get a job with this really great, honest mechanic we know. While he's working there, he will finish the second year for his Associate's. I am really happy for him. He really wants and needs this. It's something that he will be really great at. So yay for him.
I, on the other hand, will be staying at home keeping myself healthy and sharpening my mommy skills before the new one comes...yay! I am actually excited to stay at home all day and get things organized and play more with Harley. It's so hard to give him all the attention he needs when I have to split it with his cousins. I know I will have to do the same when the new one comes, but right now I want to give him all my attention until that time. Soon...soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment