So today, Vicky has been cleaning like a fiend. And man, do I feel bad for those blinds...they never had a chance...lol. She and the kids have been working so hard today trying to get everything ready for Mike's arrival. We are all so excited that he's coming home. It's been a long time. It never seems like a year is long until you have to wait for something...lol. Interesting how that works out. Becca came over and helped clean, while Jayden helped Lydia clean her room, then mess it up, then clean it again, lol. Becca made sure to make Vicky eat some real food, which helped a lot. Plus it was really yummy.
Jared basically cleaned our room, brought in the changing table (finally), and organized all of Harley's food and diapers and stuff on it. He is such a sweetheart. I married a good one. :D
Right now I am in the office, instead of my room, listening to James teach Tai Chi to Philip and Lydia. It is freakin hilarious. I was off in my own world doing something when I heard James say, "Look at my belly! See it jiggling? It's saying 'Look at me! Hit me! You want to hit me!" and making his stomach jiggle, talking in a weird deepish/highish voice. I leaned back in my chair and just looked at him. I snickered to myself a little and that's when he looked over, noticed me, and started laughing which made Lydia and Philip laugh, which are two of the funniest sounds in the world. Listening to Lydia or the twins laugh...you can't help but burst out yourself.
Right now we're getting ready to make navajo tacos because I am HUNGRY!!! We ate some chicken salad stuff on croissants around 4:30 that Becca brought, which were fantastic, but I didn't eat that much, so I am hungry again. Pregnant women are always hungry, so I guess that's not a new development, haha.
I do want to shout out to my Auntie M...lol. You are so awesome! I don't know what I would do without you! *muah*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



AWE! You're cute! I heart you.
ReplyDelete