Thursday, February 19, 2009

Amazing

Tonight I went to the most amazing Relief Society meeting with Vicky, Grandma B and Auntie M. It was so great! Sister Julie B. Beck (aka the General Relief Society President) was there to speak. However, instead of just getting up and speaking, she got up, said a little about herself and then asked for questions that applied to everyone. It was really awesome to hear that other sisters have the same questions and problems that I do. I mean, you know that I'm not the only one with problems, but it's nice to know that there are other people who have no idea what to do about them, either. lol. That's kind of bad in a way. Oh well. It was really an awsome meeting and I'm glad I went. I did get a phone call in the middle of the meeting and when I checked the message afterwards, it was none other than my own Relief Society President. lol. Calling me to be a Visiting Teacher. Eeeeeeeeek! I will tackle that scary monster tomorrow.
So, I have decided that there is way too much salt in my diet and I seriously need to decrease that. I will start eating something and have to drink a gallon of water because it's so salty. So, starting now, only one piece of bacon when we have it, and no more drowning my mashed potatoes in salt and butter. Oh, man that's going to be hard. But I think I can do it...we'll see. I need to start eating healthy anyway.
My son has started walking! ...crap! lol. He's already a little terror crawling...walking is going to drive me crazy. Especially in our little amount of space. Right now he's sleeping and I love to watch him. He's so peaceful and sometimes he makes little sleeping sounds and it's sooooo cute! He almost always wakes up happy. He fidgets for a minute before opening his eyes, then rolls over and grins at me. He's so adorable. However, what's not so adorable, is when he sleeps in our bed he has realized that he can wake up quietly and wreak tons of havoc before waking mommy and daddy up. lol. He's still cute. Especially when daddy wasn't quick enough changing the diaper last night. teehee. He peed all over daddy, himself and his bed. It was funny.

1 comment: