So, I haven't written in here for a month...I just haven't felt like it. I'm writing now for no reason, really. Anywho.
The other night the baby and I fell asleep at around 8 so, naturally, we woke up around 11, lol. Harley decided he no longer wanted to sleep and his mother decided she was hungry. So I went upstairs and started making macaroni. I locked the front door and the side door because I don't like having doors unlocked at night. I was walking across the family room to the kitchen when I heard a noise like someone trying to open the side door. Freaking out a little, I kept walking and stopped at the border between the living room and the kitchen because I heard a noise coming from the laundry room. All of a sudden, Monica's head pops out of the laundry room and scares the crap out of me. With James following close behind. Apparently they had come over to eat the leftover lasagna my mom made the other night. Jokingly, I asked them if they did this often. Seriously, Monica answered not anymore. Makes me wonder if I should start locking the doors more often...
On another note, we had Harley's blessing on Sunday. Jared was very nervous, but he did just fine. It was really nice. We had a lot of people there for such short notice. And James made a fool of himself to Bobby's step-dad, teehee.
Jared started school at UVU and loves it. He said it's a lot easier this time. So, hopefully, all will go well and Jared will finally have found the thing he's meant to do.
Also, in 3ish weeks, we get to find out whether it's a boy or a girl! Yay!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I love that you posted! I know you haven't wanted to, but it makes me smile sooo much when you do!! And I'm still laughing about your face when I scared you! LOL.
ReplyDelete