Friday, March 27, 2009

Disappointing

So, we have started this little group in our ward for Enrichment. It's just the Young Sisters group, which is made up of all the women between 18 and 30. We had our first activity last night and I had been really worried about it because we hadn't had much time to plan. There are three of us on the sub committee, 1 who's always out of town, 1 who is extremely busy and 1 who is fly by the seat of her pants. (I'm the last if you weren't sure ;) We didn't get to have a planning meeting until 2 days before the activity, which always makes me nervous and anxious. I like to have a plan and know what I'm doing well ahead of time so I can do my part. Anyway, we only had 2 sisters show up to the activity and it kinda bummed me out. Oh well, there's always next month.
Good news is that Harley is getting his top front teeth and doesn't seem to be too bothered by it. However, I'm getting bothered by his determination to get out of the crib! He keeps standing on his toys to try and get out. Ugh!
In even happier news, we get to find out whether or not we have a boy or a girl in a week and a half! Yay!
FYI: I WILL BE MASS TEXTING THE BABY'S GENDER WHEN WE FIND OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment