So, about a week and a half ago I took Philip with me to the DMV to get a duplicate title. I just about died laughing because Philip was very upset about the way the system works. He kept trying to predict which station we would be going to because there were 2 that had numbers close to ours. But at the DMV any of the stations can take any of the numbers at any time. He thought this was unacceptable, lol. I always think the DMV's unacceptable. Ahhh, it was funny.
We finally sold our Grand Prix and bought an 85 Suburban. It's really awesome except that I'm finding out more and more little things that need to be replaced that my husband neglected to mention to me...ugh! But I still love it.
I also finally got a power cord for my laptop only to find out that I now need a wireless internet card because my laptop is not registering the fact that I already have a wireless internet connection inside...more ugh!
We can't figure out a name for the new baby. We had a few names picked out for a girl, but now that we know it's a boy, we got nothin. That's frustrating.
We are also going to be staying with Mike and Vicky for a while. My wonderful mother-in-law is giving up her toy/craft room so that we can have a living room and more space. I just have to tell all of you how awesome Vicky is. She has been so awesome the past few weeks...well, always, but especially the last few weeks. I don't know what I would have done without her and I am so grateful that I am a part of her family. She really is an amazing person.
Ok, I'm tired and I want ice cream...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



and we're glad you're part of our family!!! We love you!! And yes, boy names are hard! At least the car got sold right?!?!? :)
ReplyDelete