Thursday, May 28, 2009

Tired

It seems I'm using that word a lot lately, haha.
Yesterday I had to go to the hospital to get my Glucose test and blood drawn for my Rhogam shot. That was tons of fun. I was so tired I almost fell asleep while I was reading in the waiting area, or lack thereof since they're remodeling. Then we ran down and got Harley's shots. He had to get 5, the poor little guy. But we let him run around a bit and he went to sleep at 8:30 and didn't get up till this morning. It was wonderful. But I didn't go to sleep until about 1 anyway. I know, it's dumb. But, eh.
Anyway, I went today to get the actual Rhogam shot. I don't think they should be allowed to give shots in the butt/hip area, lol. It's uncomfortable. After that, we went to my brother's girlfriend's graduation today. It was long. We went with my mom and Zach, but we also had my preteen niece and my little nephew with us. So both babies. They were actually really good, but my little monster was loud, lol. It was fun. After that we went to Mara's house for a little graduation party. Her mom was so nice. She kept calling my mom either Sister Forciea or Mrs. Forciea, lol. It was funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment