Sunday, May 3, 2009

Yesterday was Prom for Mountain View, where my brother goes. I helped his girlfriend and two of her friends get ready with hair and make-up. Thank heavens, Monica was able to come and help me out otherwise I never would have been able to do what they wanted me to. It took us 3 hours to do everything! But they looked amazing! My brother's gf looked absolutely gorgeous. Everyone's going to get sick of me saying it, but she really looked great. It was a lot of fun.
After we got done at my parent's, we finally made it to the birthday dinner at Grandma and Grandpa B's. Monica made me try this chicken salad from that Becca bought at Costco and I LOVED it! I ate about 4 or 5 rolls stuffed with it. I stuffed myself too much, lol. But it was so yummy I couldn't help it. Monica picked up a random cup off the counter, smelled it, and realized Becca had made strawberry lemonade and it was already gone. But, being the awesome person she is, Becca made more for Monica, lol. It really was good. I especially liked that it had chunky bits of strawberry in it...yummy.
Then after dinner, Monica reminded me that she wanted me to dye her hair...so we did blonde hair dye. With Monica's dark hair, it turned out dark brown and really pretty. I liked it a lot, but still not sure if James did, lol. All women know you can't get perfect results from a $3 box, but you can get pretty dang good results. It's fun to dye your hair at home...me, addicted? No way!

No comments:

Post a Comment