Our Thanksgiving started on Thursday with the Beadle family Thanksgiving. We were supposed to be at Lambert by 1 so we could start at 2 so we didn't start until 3. Lol. It was a lot of fun and good food. Grandma and Grandpa Beadle's house is just gorgeous! It was nice to have all the kids downstairs watching a movie (on the way awesome projector he has) while all the adults got a chance to just talk and hang out. James and Monica left for another moving trip to California right after they were done eating. It's sad that they are moving :' (
After the Beadle's house, Jared dropped me off at my parents' house so that I could help out with all the food that we were making for the next day. I made the deviled eggs (half of which I ate :D). That was fun because I also went shopping with my sister that night for birthday presents since it was my mom's birthday.
Thanksgiving day itself, I got up and went to my parents' again to help make the turkey. Whoever decided they were going to stuff food up a turkey's butt and cook it is really disturbed. As soon as I got home from stuffing the turkey, we got the boys ready and left for Kaysville to the Hopper family Thanksgiving. OH. MY. GOSH. Yummy food! LOVE the rolls and mashed potatoes and turkey and Strawberry pie dessert stuff! *pause to wipe drool off face* Loved it. Lots of fun. Plus, it's nice to see the whole family since we don't get up to Kaysville quite that often. After the pie, we left again to head back down to my parents' for the Forciea family Thanksgiving. Again, LOVED the food!!! My dad also made Amish bread rolls which are my favorite things EVER! I think I may have eaten about 5. We just hung out and talked to everyone and then came home.
While at the Hopper's, Vicky asked me if I would go with her to do all the Black Friday craziness the next day. Little did I know, she had plans to start at midnight. We shopped at different places until about 7:30 in the morning. I came home and crashed like none other. I didn't wake up until 5 pm. I was soooo tired. Well, I did wake up for a few hours in the middle of the day because my uncle called from Connecticut and I didn't go back to sleep right away. But, still, that's a long time to sleep. Anyway, we had 3 really good Thanksgivings.
I was going to post pictures from turkey day, but my camera is being funky and I need to take it in and figure out what's wrong with it. I'll post them later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment