Tomorrow night I am teaching a pressure cooking class for our "Relief Society Activity Night." I do not Pressure cook. I have never, until last night, pressure cooked. I do not have any clue as to why they would ask me to teach the class. So I am very nervous about it. I did dinner in the pressure cooker last night and it didn't turn out quite like I wanted it to, but it was still really good, if I do say so myself...and I do!
I am so very excited beyond words, for the next few months. Well, 2 months in particular. In March, our little lyddiebug will be turning 8!
Christmas 2009
(not a great pic, but the most recent I have)
I can't believe she's 8 already! I met her when she was just barely 2 and I remember when she used to call me Aubrie, lol. I am really excited for her and she is very excited to be turning 8 and getting baptized! In May, my little Harley will be turning 2! (2 days old 14May2008)
I'm not sure what month, but the end of 2009
I am so excited for this! My little guy will be 2 years old, I cannot believe it has gone by so fast! I know everyone says that, but I really can't believe it! He is just growing so fast! Pretty soon we're going to be starting potty training and putting him in his own twin bed. Exciting time for us, haha! Speaking of the monster, he is awake, so I will finish this quick. On May 13, my best friend (pretty much my brother) is coming home from his mission! He is in Puerto Rico (the little twerp!) and I can't wait to see him! He left a week before Harley was born and now I have Harley and Hayden, haha. I am just soooo excited!




No comments:
Post a Comment