Saturday, September 11, 2010
Great Night
Tonight Jared and I went to the temple with Blake & Aubrie and Mike & Vicky. It was a really great experience to be there all together. However, I was a little distressed when I realized the woman sitting next to me was asleep! I kept looking over at her like, "Is she really asleep?" Then I heard her snore, and I had to do something. So, I "accidentally" kicked her awake as I was uncrossing my legs, immediately apologized, then ignored her when she stared at me like she was trying to figure out if I really did kick her awake, lol. Yes, yes I did. :D I thought it was quite clever...and, admittedly, very funny. We then went to dinner at jcW's and ate yummy food. We all came home and Aubrie and I got into quite a giggle fest over Blake & Paul's flatulence, colonoscopy journals and an old lady's "wattle" around Thanksgiving. Hee hee, that's what you get from getting up too early, staying up too late and being stressed, lol. See, I'm even still a little giggley. Yes, Monica, giggley is a word! :D Ok, I am definitely going to bed now. Night all! <3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



nope.
ReplyDeleteMiss you, Mon! Give Kimmie kisses!
ReplyDeleteThat night was hilarious! I think Paul and Phillip were kind of weirded out by my awesome sleep deprivation. Yeah....that is what I am going to call it.
ReplyDelete