A very good friend of mine took pictures of my lovely family tonight. We are trying to take one family picture a year and so far, we've managed it. We went up to South Fork Park and took some AWESOME pictures! I can't wait to see the final results! Hopefully, it won't be too long! I'll keep you posted.
As far as the kitchen goes, it is pretty much done, refrigerator, dishwasher and washer/dryer are in and functioning fantastically. It's a little lame how ecstatic we all got once the fridge was here, but hey, it's a cool fridge, lol. Vick is painting a little bit and then, once everything is back in its place, I will take pictures and post.
I am now in school, along with Jared, Vicky, Blake, Aubrie and all the kids. I'm getting used to going back to school after 4 years. It's a little overwhelming, but I only have two classes and I'm just "putting my big girl panties on" and doing it! Jared has had a 2 week break, which has been nice, but now has to go back to school starting on Tuesday. Thursdays will be uber hectic, as Jared has school in the morning, I have school in the evenings, and Vicky has school in between, lol. Awesome. It'll be great.
Babies are doing well. Harley still refuses to say most words and Hayden still believes that crawling is faster than walking. But they're both still as adorable as ever. <3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment