I know this is going to sound crazy, but I really love my job at Walmart. It's so nice to know that I am supporting my kids and having a pretty good time, too. My co workers, supervisors and managers are all really nice and funny and just plain welcoming. Not as uptight as the Orem store. I have a good time at work, make ok money and I come home to my totally awesome and studly boys. I am feeling pretty good about life right now. Really tired, but good.
Little update: Harley, starting next year, is going to be attending a special ed preschool at an elementary down the street for his speech. In a nutshell, his mouth doesn't form the way it should when he is trying to make/imitate sounds and words. So because he can't speak correctly, he can't learn effectively. He knows what things are and he can point to most things if you ask him to, but he can't say the names of things. We are working on it at home, but his teachers and speech therapist will also be working on it at school and that will help a lot. Plus, with everything going on, I think it will help him to be less aggressive toward other children. He's not horribly aggressive, just a enough to be concerned about. So, he and I go to meet his teacher tomorrow. I'm nervous. Wasn't expecting the whole elementary thing to come up so quickly.
Hayden is doing really well and, in my opinion, is learning things quickly. He's very loud, very messy and very adorable. He will be turning 2 pretty soon and I can't believe it has gone by so quickly. He loves nursery and the nursery workers. He generally attaches himself to one of them for the entire time.
Both the boys are doing well. So am I. I believe in Heavenly Father and that He has a plan for me. I know with all my heart that He will take care of me (and my boys) and show me the way if I just step aside and let Him. So that's my goal.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment