So...today I am really tired. I had dreams about beating up our landlord's property manager. Why, you ask? Well, because the moron had her daughter break into our house to see if our stuff was out because she couldn't get a hold of us. Which is crap because Jared talks to her everyday almost. Not only that, but she did it in front of our neighbors who tell us every little thing that goes on whether we want to know or not. lol. She is an idiot. I think she's a tweaker, too. Oh well. We're moving out so we don't have to deal with it anymore.
Harley has finally discovered his feet. He likes to play with them constantly. But when I got him to put one in his mouth, he let it go and made a face like, "eww, that was salty." It was sooooooo funny! He is laying on the couch right now with Jared watching Jared play a video game. He is so cute! He likes to talk all the time. He discovered in the library the other day that his voice echoes. The librarians were not amused. But they can go pull the stick out. Babies make noise, if you can't handle it, bite me. Man, what would women of other times think of women today? lol. That would be funny.
Ok, enough babbling. I really have to stop procrastinating and get my little apartment organized before we bring the rest of our stuff over. Ugh, I hate cleaning and organizing. Well, not so much the organizing, more the cleaning to be able to get to the organizing. lol. Ok, I'm going for real.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Oh Dani! You make me laugh!
ReplyDelete