Friday, November 14, 2008

Excitement

So, we went and saw Quantum of Solace last night. Fantastic movie. I was ecstatic that for once he didn't have sex with the bond girl...but he did with another girl. For the love, but whatever.
Tomorrow we are going to the Christmas Expo up in Sandy at the Expo center. I am so excited! I've been waiting since the expo last year! We got some of the coolest stuff there. Some of the people who have booths only go to the expo. They don't sell their stuff anywhere else. It's awesome and I can't wait to go! This year we'll have Harley, so that will be interesting, but at least we'll have a stroller to cart things around in. It should be fun.
Next week, is the big week! Twilight comes out at 12:01 am Friday the 21st! Of course, our tickets are for 12:27, I believe. But I'm not complaining. I'm excited to go. They are some of my favorite books and I hope they did the movie right.
I'm not feeling too hot today, so I am sitting here watching the series finale of MASH, because I am a MASH nerd, and eating BBQ chips because my philosophy is that if I'm going to throw up, I might as well throw up something that I enjoyed going down. :D
I'm excited for Thanksgiving and Christmas. I'm excited for Christmas because I love pumpkin pie and homemade rolls and...STUFFING! Oh, my gosh do I love stuffing! It's amazing. I just love hanging out with family and friends. As for Christmas, I just love it. The presents really aren't important to me. I love the tree, the smell, the music, the snow, the decorating. I love Christmas. It's my favorite holiday. It's a lot of fun for me to try and figure out what somebody really wants or what would make them happy. I love to give people things. I especially love it when it's something unique and/or personal. I love Christmas.
I'm also really happy that we're going to be with Jared's family for Christmas this year. It's just a challenge on what to get the kids. I want to get them things that they will actually be able to use. Not things that they'll play with a few times and then forget about...I don't know. I'll figure something out.

No comments:

Post a Comment