So, we saw Twilight at 12:27 am on Friday morning. It was great. I really loved it. There were some scenes from the book that should have been in the movie. But there will never be a movie that follows the book perfectly and to the liking of every fan. Take the Harry Potter movies, for example. They left out a lot of really great scenes from the books, but they are still good movies. Twilight also probably did not have the budget it should have had. Some of the fan reviews I have been reading are pretty ridiculous. I mean, some of these people are getting irritated by the fact that Jacob's hair wasn't in a pony tail. Come on, get real and get a life! The whole movie did not depend on whether or not Jacob felt like putting his hair in a pony tail! However, everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Mine is that the movie was great.
New topic
At this moment I am watching The King and I, one of my favorite movies of all time. I wish they still made movies like these. I love the line, "I make mistake. British not scientific enough for chopsticks." -Yul Brenner. He was fantastic in that role. I love his obsession with Moses and et cetera. lol. It's funny. I also love Seven Brides for Seven Brothers, Wizard of Oz, Fiddler on the Roof. Movies like that. Classics. I love the way people used to talk and the way they used to dress. It's just not like that anymore. As much as I love my jeans, I would have loved to wear big, hoop skirts and elegant gowns to fancy balls, and masquerades. Ahh...It would have been fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I don't believe that. At 12:27 AM, twilight is long past. This time of year, it is usually around 4:30 PM.
ReplyDeleteSilly girl.