Last night, well all day really, was my sister's 29th birthday. lol. She's 9 years older than me...na na na na na na! I made Chicken Enchiladas and Coffee Cake and went over to her house to eat, drink and be merry. After dinner, we disappeared the young ones and watched The Boondock Saints. Oh. My. Gosh. It was an amazing movie! I want it so bad! If I can find it somewhere I'm going to buy it and watch it forever. lol. It really was an awesome movie. But I was glad we got to spend time with my sister on her birthday. It was a lot of fun.
The night before, Halloween, was awesome, too. We had a party here, went trick-or-treating, hung out and then went to Katie and Dave's to watch movies and do...other things. :D We watched 88 Minutes with Al Pacino...great movie! I didn't see the ending coming. I guessed at what it might be but was totally wrong! It was fun. I like having my sister close by. It's a lot of fun. I love getting to play with my nieces and nephew and seeing my son and my nephew together. Last night they had a moment when they locked eyes and were talking to each other. I know they understood each other completely. It was really amazing.
The Christmas Expo is in a couple weeks up in Sandy. I want to go all 3 days, but I don't think we'll be able to. Jared works on Friday so we may only be able to go Saturday and Sunday. It's ok, though because Sunday is so much less crowded than Saturday. But I would rather do both.
We're finally getting family pictures done at the end of this month. I'm excited. I'll be able to send out pictures to all my family. I can't wait! Ok, I'm going to try and borrow Boondock Saints from my sister.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment