So, Vicky and I spent all of Halloween day running around and getting things ready and we still didn't get everything done that we wanted to. But, whatever.
We dressed Harley as a pumpkin and he was so adorable! He fell asleep while we were waiting to go trick-or-treating. It was cute. We didn't get any pictures of him, Jared and me, but we did get pictures of each of us almost individually. lol. Katie and her family came over for the Halloween party. Katie was a flapper, Dave and Ciara were gangsters, Brooke was a gothic fairy and Davidson was a lion. I don't think we even got any pictures of Harley and Davidson in their costumes. Oh well. It has been an extremely long night. And we're about to leave this madhouse and go to Katie and Dave's to watch movies and hang out and such.
I quoted the movie, Bobby, today, "Somewhere, between our stuff and our things, is us." It is so appropriate right now. We have had to box up a lot of "our stuff and our things" and have learned that we don't really need all the things we have. We don't really need all the things we want. We just need our little family and a roof over our heads. The rest doesn't really matter.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



AWE!! that was cute Dani!!! I totally understand about stuff. I get way too attached sometimes, ugh. But in the end, I get rid of it. :(
ReplyDelete