Sunday, October 12, 2008
Hmpf!
So...you ever feel left out of situations? Where you want to fit in and be like everyone else and you just feel like you can't? I feel like that a lot lately. I can't really say a lot about the situation because I don't want to say who I'm talking about. But I just feel like I can't be myself around these certain people and I feel like they don't really want me to be around because I am not like them. I really want to just jump in with their excitement and just have fun with them but I feel like I'm not wanted. I know that part of it is my own self-consciousness. I don't know...I just feel really out of place and I don't know how to change that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



you know, I feel that way all the time--and have most of my life. I think it's my shyness. I usually feel like I don't fit in, or I don't have anything of value to contribute. Funny thing is, whenever I talk to anyone about it, it shocks them I even feel this way. Interesting how we make ourselves feel that way when other people don't percieve us as that way, huh? Bummer.
ReplyDeleteSeriously agreed!!!!! I think all of us feel like that at one time or another. Especially when around folks we don't know or if we're in their "territory". Weird huh? I wish I could be more like a child and not care!! hahahaha, that'll be the day
ReplyDelete