On Friday night I had dinner at my Katie's house. She got a new job a couple weeks ago and my niece wanted to make dinner for her so we made my fabulous lasagna and had everything ready by the time she got home. She was ecstatic and we had a great time. Jared, Joel and Dave went to see Max Payne on Friday night so it was just us girls with Zach. After dinner, we cleared out the kitchen and Zach taught us the cha cha. We're thinking we're going to try to get together maybe every Friday night for dinner and dance lessons. I've been wanting to learn to dance. And now I can for free. : ) It should be fun.
So, as seen on Vicky's facebook, we had a girl's day out on Saturday to go dress shopping. It was a lot of fun! When Lydia finally got to try on a little flower girl dress, she wanted her picture taken and to stand up on the block like everyone else. She also had me hold up the back of her dress like a bustle and had Vicky take a picture. She had seen the girl do a bustle for my dress and wanted to do that, too. It was sooo cute! After dress shopping, Vicky, Aubrie and I went to see Errand of Angels with Lynne and Paige Bronson. (Monica had to work : ( ) It was a fantastic movie! I didn't think I would like it, but I really did! It had some really great messages.
Sunday was uneventful. We went to The Villa Restaurant down in Provo at the bottom of State hill. Oh. My. Gosh! They have fantastic food. If you ever go, I recommend the Torta Jalisco or the Beef Burrito. They are both fantastic! We had family dinner with James and Monica. I'm trying to make it so that we have a really good family dinner every Sunday because I like to hang out with the family on a day that hasn't been stressful. That day just happens to be Sunday.
Now that I've written down that lovely accounting of my weekend, I have got to go to bed. Ahh, sleep!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment