Saturday, October 4, 2008

Sealed

So...after talking to our new bishop last week and having a conversation ourselves, we are excited to say we are planning on getting sealed next summer! I am so excited. I can't believe we have reached a point in our lives where we can make that goal and be serious about it. We really adore our new bishop. He is an amazing man who is understanding and non-judgemental. Like a bishop should be. I was able to get something off my chest that has been hanging over me for several years. And now I feel like, together, Jared and I can achieve anything. Except maybe to figure out which temple. lol. I am just so excited about the whole thing and it makes me even more excited for conference. I am almost feeling like I just got baptized. lol. I just feel like now, we are finally on the right path and it makes me feel so...I don't even know. I know you're reading this thinking, wow, choose decaf next time. lol. But I just feel so excited. I can't describe the feeling, but I know everyone understands. I am just so excited that I will be sealed to my husband and my son for time and all eternity.

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I know that feeling. Like you can finally breathe again, and everything is going to be okay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so cute!! I think you're going to have to get the biggest room at the temple cause you're going to have a gazillion people in there!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. You guys are awesome and we love you so much. I'm glad you're bishop is non-judgemental. We support you guys all the way!! YIPEE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YIPPIE!!!! I love you guys so much and proud of you! We support you 100000%! The road is hard, but man is it worth it. Keep it up you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so happy for you guys!! YAY!! I know I'm kind of throwing this out there and all, but I was hoping that you and Jared would be there if Blake and I get married. I love you guys!!
    Oh, I have a blog, aubrieanne.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete