Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Blech!

So, this pregnancy is going to be a lot harder than Harley's. I just found out that I can't wear my favorite perfume because it makes me nauseous. Not to mention, that I am soooooooooooo tired, feel sick all the time instead of just in the morning and have cravings constantly! Ugh! Also, I'm not craving fruit like I did last time. I am craving candy, meat, ice cream and strangely, ramen. Basically, I feel sick, tired, cravings and a lot of pain...blech!
So, today everybody talked to Blake. He sounds really good. He has an accent, which I think is funny. But he sounds like he really loves it out there. I didn't talk to him, just listened.
Also, today, we pretty much did nothing but watch Avatar and the boys played games. So...nothing.
My sister gave me a necklace from Lia Sophia which she got on Ebay for a screamin good deal, lol. I am ecstatic. I love Lia Sophia jewelry. It's so beautiful.
Ok...this is really random and spacey, so I'm going to go finish my rocky road.

Me sitting in Mike & Vicky's window sill while everyone talks to Blake.

3 comments:

  1. Were you not sick last time either? I didn't get any "morning" sickness at all with Clark and now every dang thing makes me nauseous! I find that the only thing that always sits well is chocolate! Damn...

    ReplyDelete
  2. my "morning" sickness didn't hit until about 8 weeks, but then was all day long every day for the next 6 months. so, sorry. yuck. you get a cute baby at the end, though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not really. I threw up a couple times. But once it was because I took my prenatal without any food. lol. But everything makes me nauseous this time. And instead of craving fruit like last time, I'm craving meat. Especially burgers. A double whopper to be exact. Ugh! As soon as I eat, I'm fine, it's getting past the smells and to the eating that's a problem.

    ReplyDelete