We went to see New Moon tonight...and I LOVED it! It was such a good movie. The only bummer is the same bummer with every movie that came from a book, which is not enough time. I just wish they could have stretched out her time in La Push, but nothing's perfect. I loved the whole movie. Everything was done so well! Stephenie Meyer's a genius. Ok, enough gushing.
My brother and my niece waited in line from 3:30 in the afternoon until the showing. That's a lot of freakin time, but it was worth it. We got good seats and saw a good movie. I have to tell the funniest thing. My other niece and I went to the bathroom after we'd been seated, but before the movie. This girl was drying her hands next to me while I waited in line for a stall and she said, "This air is so cold! Does it feel cold to you?" I just looked at her and tried very hard not to burst out laughing. All I said was, "It's because you have water on your hands." She said, "Oh! That makes sense." I just shook my head. She was special, lol. There was a lot of that. There was a whole group of girls in line ahead of us that started singing "I Just Can't Wait to Be King" and "Hakuna Matata" I just looked at my parents and said, "Yep, we're in Utah." There are a lot of strange people here.
[Insert]
*A couple weeks ago, I was in the kitchen doing something and talking to myself as usual. Conor was standing a few feet away (in hearing distance). He turned to look at me and said, "You are the strangest person I have ever met." It actually made me feel good. My hard work has paid off.*
Anyway, I guess Nordstrom bought out a few theaters there for their employees to see New Moon at 9:30 last night. Well, this one chick went up to a girl behind us and asked if they were seeing the midnight showing. After the girl behind us said 'yes', the chick then said that she'd just finished seeing the 9:30 showing and then walked away. She didn't say it was good or anything, she just came back to gloat. How rude! The girl behind us had a few things to say that were funny, but I will refrain from posting them on account of the foul word usage. There was a woman behind us whose mom had 8 gallons of hot chocolate left over from something so she brought it and let anyone who wanted some, have some. A couple people even tried to pay her and she said, "I got it for free, I will give it for free." I thought that was pretty awesome.
I saw quite a few of my friends there. Some working at the theater, some waiting to see the movie. I wish I had taken some pictures of how many people were there. I don't know that I'll do another midnight showing of anything. I am too tired and it's too stressful for whoever has to babysit our boys. *coughvickycough* Love you, Vick! Anyway, it was fun. However, I am falling asleep mid-typing, so I am going to go to sleep.
Live long and prosper...wrong movie, but still applicable :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I saw the huge lines of people! I can't believe you were in that mess. Wait, what am I talking about, I can believe it! I just wouldn't do it! hahahaha. Love you!
ReplyDelete