Friday, January 1, 2010

Shooting...

Today Mike, Jared, Conor, Ian, Paul, Philip, William, Wade, Grandpa B and I went shooting. It was actually a lot of fun. It was my first time shooting a gun and it was pretty cool. I actually liked watching all the boys load and shoot the guns themselves and get really excited and proud of themselves when they hit what they were aiming for :D They all listened so well to Mike's instructions and rules and there wasn't any real fighting over who got to use what gun first. They were just all so good! I got a lot of pictures of everybody and I am pretty sure I was the only one to not shoot Mike's new gun, lol. All the boys had their turn and I got some video of the twins because it kicked them back a bit and...well, it was funny, lol. Fun day!

2 comments:

  1. It looks so cold! Looks like a lot of fun though. Blake said he wants me to go sometime...probably when it is warmer outside. lol. :)

    ReplyDelete