I just realized that my last post (Saturday) was my 100th post. Yay! I cannot believe I have written that many posts on my blog. I swore I would never be a blogger and here I am, 100 posts later. Woohoo for me!
Tonight I went to Village Inn with my sister and a good friend of ours, Liz. We just sat and talked together. Traded funny stories and experiences, reminisced a little and eventually gave in to the temptation that is pie. French Silk for me, Lemon Meringue for Liz and Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup for my sis. Sooo yummy! I hadn't seen Liz in several months, so it was really cool to get to hang out with her and things have been so hectic with my sister and I that we haven't been able to hang out with her, either. It was just a really great time to be able to just hang out with the girls. We laughed so hard, I think some of the other people thought we were crazy. Ah, well. Screw 'em if they can't take a joke! :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment