Tagged...thanks Mon ;D
4 shows I like to watch:
NCIS, Cold Case, Law & Order: SVU, Mash
4 things I'm passionate about:
1. My husband
2. My kids
3. The Gospel
4. Books
4 phrases I say a lot:
1. Hi!
2. I'm tired!
3. I love you
4. Harley, Davidson, share!
4 things I have learned from the past:
1. Everything happens for a reason
2. Prayer works
3. Learn from the bad things, but don't dwell on them
4. Forgive and forget
4 places I would like to go:
1. Hawaii
2. Disneyland with my hubby
3. Ireland
4. To see my uncle in Connecticut
4 things I did yesterday:
1. Played with my son
2. Cleaned my living room
NCIS, Cold Case, Law & Order: SVU, Mash
4 things I'm passionate about:
1. My husband
2. My kids
3. The Gospel
4. Books
4 phrases I say a lot:
1. Hi!
2. I'm tired!
3. I love you
4. Harley, Davidson, share!
4 things I have learned from the past:
1. Everything happens for a reason
2. Prayer works
3. Learn from the bad things, but don't dwell on them
4. Forgive and forget
4 places I would like to go:
1. Hawaii
2. Disneyland with my hubby
3. Ireland
4. To see my uncle in Connecticut
4 things I did yesterday:
1. Played with my son
2. Cleaned my living room
3. Hung out with my hubby
4. Started a new project
4 things I'm looking forward to:
1. My upcoming anniversary
2. Jared joining the Navy
3. A home of our own
4. Watching my kids grow up
4 things I love about winter:
1. warm, comfy sweaters
2. Christmas
3. slippers/wool socks
4. watching snow fall (from inside where it's warm)
4 things on my wish list:
1. More time with my family
2. a car
3. my body back :D (ditto)
4. College/mission funds for my kids
4 friends to tag:
1. Kate E
2. Pene L
3. Bonnie J
4. Aubrie C/H
4. Started a new project
4 things I'm looking forward to:
1. My upcoming anniversary
2. Jared joining the Navy
3. A home of our own
4. Watching my kids grow up
4 things I love about winter:
1. warm, comfy sweaters
2. Christmas
3. slippers/wool socks
4. watching snow fall (from inside where it's warm)
4 things on my wish list:
1. More time with my family
2. a car
3. my body back :D (ditto)
4. College/mission funds for my kids
4 friends to tag:
1. Kate E
2. Pene L
3. Bonnie J
4. Aubrie C/H



No comments:
Post a Comment