Today is day 5 of no Dr. Pepper! Woohoo! I am awesome! I even bought one for Jared and resisted temptation. It was hard because I had a caffeine headache for 3 days and I really wanted a sip of Jared's DP, but I didn't take one. I am proud of myself. I have been drinking a lot of water, juice and milk. So, GO ME!!!
I failed a little in my diet yesterday. I had 2 slices of Nutella bread. Darn you, Nutella! No more, though. Vicky also made me a grilled cheese sandwich with leftover kahlua pork on it...oh, man, it was yummy! But I am doing better today. All the adults in our house are on different diets. Mike's on his own, Vicky is doing her grape juice thing. Jared has been sick for a few days, but will be starting the grape juice thing tomorrow. And I am doing portion control and more fruits & veggies. There has to be 1 adult in the house, eating somewhat normally, to be able to make dinner for all the kids. Which means everyone I am going to cut everyone's portion size and add more fruits and veggies. We'll see how this works over the next few weeks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Great job!! I'm glad your DP resistance is going well. BTW, I like the Aubrie C/H HAHAHAHAH!!
ReplyDeleteWhat you guys saying behind my back?! LOL...jk
ReplyDeleteCongrats for not drinking DP! I know how hard it is. I've been trying to drink more water, and juice, just so I can stay healthy for the next few months. I'm a college student, let's be honest, I can't afford much, but I am trying as well! Good luck!