Friday, August 6, 2010

More Flood Yuck

Since the kitchen flooded, we have to replace the south part of the ceiling and the south wall in our bedroom. My awesome brother-in-law is going to help us get it done.  More like, we're going to help him since he knows how to do it, lol. We also have to replace the carpet and since the wall and ceiling will be redone and there will be no carpet for a bit, we are going to paint our room. Woohoo!!! So, over the next few weeks or so, we will be redoing our bedroom, reflooring the kitchen, hall and front entryway, eventually painting our bathroom, Ian's bathroom and the main floor bathroom. I will update with pictures of our progress! I'm kind of excited to get everything done!

Here's the progress so far:
the south wall ripped out :(


the room's stuffing
the rest of the wall and ceiling


my funny brother-in-law :D
 I'll keep updating as the project goes along!

No comments:

Post a Comment