Ok, I need anyone who reads this to tell me what they think the top 10 love songs of all time are. If you are a nerd, like me, and have more that you like, I would love them. It's for a new project I'm working on. Thanks!
Well of course, there's Whitney Houston - I Will Always Love You
And, then of course, cause you asked, I totally can't think of anything else! Maybe some of those REO Speedwagon/Chicago/Peter Gabriel songs from the late 80's.
And that Brian Adams song from Robin Hood. Maybe some Rod Stewart, Celine Dion, Eric Clapton??
I would have to say- Greatest Story Ever Told I'll Be I never had a dream come true She will be Loved (Blake's and my song, yes random) True- Ryan Caberra Everything I do, I'll do it for you The Distance- Evan and Jarom At the Beginning I love you always forever You're the Inspiration
I have more, but you wanted ten...LOL. I have all of these songs if you need them.
Well of course, there's
ReplyDeleteWhitney Houston - I Will Always Love You
And, then of course, cause you asked, I totally can't think of anything else! Maybe some of those REO Speedwagon/Chicago/Peter Gabriel songs from the late 80's.
And that Brian Adams song from Robin Hood. Maybe some Rod Stewart, Celine Dion, Eric Clapton??
I would have to say-
ReplyDeleteGreatest Story Ever Told
I'll Be
I never had a dream come true
She will be Loved (Blake's and my song, yes random)
True- Ryan Caberra
Everything I do, I'll do it for you
The Distance- Evan and Jarom
At the Beginning
I love you always forever
You're the Inspiration
I have more, but you wanted ten...LOL. I have all of these songs if you need them.
dude, I just agree with all of Aubries...
ReplyDelete