Today we went to the zoo again. This time with the Hoppers. It was a lot of fun, but I got to bed really late and then woke up at 7 so we could leave by 9ish. So I was doing great for the first half of the zoo trip, then I started to get shaky and really tired. By the time we were done, I was barely able to make it back to the car and I totally passed out on the way home. Good thing, too, because Blake's driving is scary :D
At the zoo it was really awesome because we got there before it was too hot so a lot of the animals were actually out and the cheetah was pacing back and forth behind the fence. It looked like he was thinking, "Just wait...just wait until I figure out how to jump over this fence! Mmmm, automatically refilling buffet." lol. It was really cool.
We got home around 2:30 and jumped in the shower right away because walking around at the zoo for 4 1/2 hours can make you feel incredibly icky. After that we ran some errands and such until it was time to go to my mom's for my brother's birthday dinner. It was a day late, but we wanted to celebrate with my uncle. Who I am so happy to see. He got in around 4 today and will be here for a little over a week. I'm very excited because I haven't seen him since Jared and I got married. Soooooo happy he's here! We had fun at my parent's and I helped my mom out with Harley's quilt. Yay!
Kinda bummed because I missed the Beadle girls scrapbooking night at Monica's tonight. All the girls were there for once, except Becca B who doesn't live in the state. :( I dropped by to say hi after my parent's house and was bummed that I hadn't been there. Ah well, hopefully next time. It would be nice to have a little girl time, lol.
Anyway, we had to run a few errands after leaving my parent's, and now we're home and I am exhausted! I just feel so completely drained after today. Maybe I will actually get to sleep before 2 am...not likely.



No comments:
Post a Comment