So, Sunday nothing really happened. We all kinda hung out and watched movies all day. My uncle did his famous Taco Mania which was really yummy. Although mine turned into more of a burrito pizza because I always stuff too much into my burrito and end up laying it flat eating it with a fork, lol. Monday morning my uncle called and said he got a kiddie pool and wanted us to all go over and swim in it. So I was thinking he got one of those little plastic pools, ya know? Well, it took a little doing to actually get out the door, then pick up my sister's kids, then pick up my brother's girlfriend, then get to my parents. But when we got there, to my surprise, my uncle had actually gotten a pretty good sized little pool that we all got to play in. My nephew did not like it one bit, but Harley did after a while. I think it was too cold at first, but then he was ok. Monday night we celebrated my brother-in-law's birthday with pizza from Wiseguyz, which was fantastic. I hate mushrooms, always have. I try them every year or every other year just to make sure I still don't like them. Well, I opened the box with the supreme-like pizza in it and just about died when I smelled the mushrooms on it. They smelled sooooooooo good! My mouth actually started watering! I left everything on the pizza instead of picking at it and I couldn't believe how yummy it was! My first weird pregnancy thing and it happens to be mushrooms! Just thinking about them makes my mouth water...Anyway, the whole birthday celebration was fun.
Tuesday was TONS of fun. We went to Scera pool and swam around for a few hours. At first, Harley just clung to me or Jared and wasn't interested in doing anything else. But we got out and took a break for a bit and when we got back in, he was trying to swim all over the place. He kept lunging for Jared or me. He loved the water. Unfortunately, my little nephew like the water, but one of his eyes got really red and then he got a little bit of a rash on the side of his head. We think he may be allergic to the chlorine. My mom and uncle decided to go get some sno cones from the stand outside Scera but the pool nazis wouldn't let them bring the sno cones into the pool. So they passed them to my brother over the fence :D Swimming was a lot of fun. Especially since it took off all the weight from my belly and my chest area. After swimming, Jared and I went out for our 2nd anniversary. It was nice to have some time to ourselves to talk and hang out. 2 years and almost 2 babies later and we're still together, lol.
Yesterday we got up and went to Beto's with my uncle, my brother and my dad. We were going to do a couple other things, but everyone was so wiped that we all just ended up going to our respective homes and passing out. We met back up at my sister's for dinner for my nephew's first birthday. My sister and her husband made the yummiest dinner! I think I ate 2 1/2 plates full, and when I say full, I mean FULL. Oh, but it was good. Plus the cake was really good. My nephew opened up his presents and ate cake. It was sooo cute and he LOVED the cake. It was a fun night.
Today all we did was go see Public Enemies which was really good. According to my parents and my uncle, it was very historically accurate. They did everything exactly as it happened. I had never heard of John Dillinger before and it was an interesting story. Also, Thursday at noon is a really great time to go see a movie. Matinee prices and no one else in the theater. Awesome.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment