Well, the weekend went by fast. My uncle got home safe and sound. It was really awesome having him visit. I've really missed him. I'm hoping Jared and the kids and I can go visit him and my auntie for Thanksgiving next year or the year after. We'll see.
Jared left on Friday to go up to Logan with my brother-in-law to help his dad with some stuff. They had fun hanging out together and Jared liked meeting my brother-in-law's parents. They didn't get home until 8:30 Sunday morning which kinda sucked. It was hard to deal with Harley, but I hung out at my sister's a lot and that helped. I also kept her awake really late :D But she loves me anyway. It was a good thing, though because Harley has started to try to learn a few new things that my nephew already knows how to do, and my nephew started walking after watching Harley walk around all week and weekend. It's so amazing how they watch each other and want to do what the other does so they just do. Cool.
After my doctor appointment today, I have to start going in every week until little Hayden's born. I'm very excited and completely terrified at the same time. I was nervous with Harley, but not scared like this. I'm just really glad that I have so much family so close by to help me. It will all work out.
I know this is silly, but I am really excited for Christmas. It's my favorite holiday and this year, Blake and Mike are both home! I have some gift projects I'm working on but I don't think I'll have enough time or motivation to finish them. I'm trying to do homemade presents this year. With all the family we have, it's become really expensive to do anything for Christmas. We'll see how this turns out, lol. I may just get lazy and buy presents anyway...ugh!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment