Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Tired but happy

I have just been so tired these last few weeks. But I have been running errands and going all over the place, so I'm not surprised. This last week was pretty uneventful. I had some dental work done, including getting a whole in one of my front teeth filled. I am so much happier and more willing to smile now that it's fixed! Yay!
Plus we're getting closer to the arrival of our new parasite. It's both exciting and completely terrifying! I just don't know how we're going to do it again. We still don't have diapers for the little monster. I think we have everything else we need. We may have to get some more bottles and definitely binkies. Although I think Harley will be ready to get rid of his bottle altogether pretty soon. He likes drinking out of sippy cups and cups with straws a lot more than his bottle. We'll see. I can't believe how much he eats! But I guess because he's running around so much he needs more energy, therefore more food. He just eats like a horse! Pretty much whatever we eat at meal times and whatever snacks he gets hungry for. I just can't believe it. Mostly because it's so hot all the time I don't really feel like eating anything. I dunno. He's getting so big so fast. And we're about to have another one! I don't know what we're going to do.
Anyway, I went to Enrichment tonight. I dragged my friend Kila with me. It was actually pretty fun. We helped get everything ready and set up and then watched the skit that was prepared, which Vicky was in :D It was really funny and a really good message. It was a lot more fun than I thought it was going to be and a lot more sisters showed up than we were expecting. I think almost all of them made it. I was amazed. It was in the backyard of a sister down the street who is just the sweetest lady and has the most beautiful yard! You can tell she works really hard and spends a lot of time to keep it that way. She is just a really neat lady. We have a lot of those in our ward. We're really lucky.
Well, I am very tired and want to spend time with my honey and my baby, so...goodbye!

1 comment: